about the awards
The Developmental Social Enterprise Awards (DSEA), jointly presented by Isla Lipana & Co./PwC Philippines and the Benita and Catalino Yap Foundation (BCYF), aim to recognize developing, impactful and viable organizations that are committed to social objectives, and can be multipliers of social progress through their enterprises.
Now on its third year, DSEA continues its search for organizations with a culture centered on human value which exist to create societal impact.
The awards is open to social enterprises with ethical and viable business model that may be from the cottage industry up to medium-sized enterprises with a maximum asset cap of PHP50 million; at least two years in operation and most importantly have demonstrated consistent success and shown a commitment to scale up.
award and prizes
- Top finalists will be informed and will be invited to the awarding ceremony
- The Awards ceremony will happen in June 2017. Exact date and venue will be published soon.
Prizes and benefits
- All finalists will receive Certificates of Recognition.
- Top winner will receive a trophy, cash prize and consulting support from PwC and BCYF.
- Finalists and Grand Winner will all get training grant from PwC and BCYF.