call for entries
Nomination starts on 26 February 2018
How to enter
- Nominate a developmental social enterprise that meets the following basic requirements:
a. Operating for at least two years
b. Well defined social objectives
c. With total assets not exceeding PHP50 million
- For online and self nomination, accomplish this form.
- For offline nomination, download this form, print and fill out accordingly.
- Email duly accomplished form together with the required documents to:
or mail to:
Isla Lipana & Co.
29th Floor Philamlife Tower
Paseo de Roxas,Makati 1228
- Only completed nomination forms will be considered for the awards.
- Submission of nomination forms is until 4 May 2018..
- Developmental social enterprise must have a priori commitment to a particular social objective.
- The social objective must be integrated in its cost of doing business or cost of goods/services.
- The social objective must be measurable or has a potential to be measured.
- Has a sustainable and continuous source of cash flow, demonstrated with at least two years in operations.
- It has the potential and willingness to scale.
Selection process and judging
- Submitted nomination forms will be screened as to eligibility and complete document submission.
- Short listed nominees will be subjected to vetting.
- Results of vetting will be presented to the 2018 DSEA Panel of Judges who will choose five finalists.
- From the finalists, the 2018 DSEA winner will be determined.
- Finalists and winner will be announced during the awards night.
Awarding ceremony is in June 2018.